Jets shooting water out of tub

Kate62

I have a Lifesmart plug and play 400 gallon hot tub. My husband ordered it online just a month before he passed away, no local companies will service it. I've only had it 4 months or so. It started shooting water out of the tub. Several feet across patio! Which causes water level to drop quickly. Trying to figure out what I can do to remedy this. Please help!

The water level should be above the highest jet so first I think you need to add a bit of water and cover that jet by about an inch or 2. The jet might be adjustable in 2 ways.. it might have a center portion that can be adjusted downward or you may be able to turn the face of the jet counter clockwise to turn each individual jet off/on. Would need to see a photo of the jet to advise further. Sorry for your loss. 

• 10 months later...

Hello, just curious.... did you find out what this was??  I had my hot tub jets running some chemicals and walked inside to work for a bit.  When I came back outside, there was almost no water in my hot tub and the water was spraying out of it at an incredible speed and rate.  It soaked me quickly.  And I am hoping no damage was done to my hot tub since it sprayed way below the jets.