Need HELP Caldera Paradise 2009 temp light flashing error

Wildlos

So I've been on this one for a while. Older model 09 Caldera/Watkins hot tub. Its been working for about 2 months now. Just replaced the filter because it was time for a new one. One day I go out to get in it and the water is colder. Days later its worse. No heat from the heater. I diagnosed it and thought it was the thermistor so I bought a new one and replaced it. Still not heater. Bypassed my hi lo limit thermistor and heater kicks on for about 5 seconds after resetting the breaker then turns off so I don't think its the hi lo thermistor. I can turn on my pumps, lights, set temp on my controller but I can get the "temp" to stop flashing. According to the troubleshooting section of the manual, the flashing "temp" on the controller is caused by dirty filter, low water, pressure switch problem, or temp sensor problem. I have pretty much diagnosed or fixed any of these things it could be. Can a controller go bad and cause this problem? It doesn't make sense that I'm still able to control everything except I cant get the heater to turn on. Other guess is that the ribbon cable may be bad? I really am stumped and looking for an answer. Is there a way to bypass or trick the temp control sensor to get it to read the correct water temp and maybe get it to call for the heater to turn on? or does anyone have a service manual for this hot tub?