Hot tub cuts off after about a half hour; rattling noise coming from heater

Recently replaced the pump and heater in this Jacuzzi Echo hot tub.  The hot tub ran for a number of hours until reaching about 90 then cut off.  After turning it back on, it runs for a short time than cuts off.  There is a rattling noise coming from the heater ... could debris have been introduced to the system during the repairs?  Could the heating element be damaged?  Thanks for any information.  

Video no work. If you are hearing a gurgling sound from the heater it is likely the water inside the heater boiling. It would mean that the pump related to heating and filtering is not working properly. It could be a pump issue or a circuit board issue or a sensor issue. Please post photos of the circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover of the pack if there is one. Did you replace a main pump or a circulation pump?

Thanks I noticed the video didn't work; I'll try posting an MP4.  I don't think it's a gurgling as much as it is a rattle; perhaps the video will play now.  It's interesting that the pump and heater ran for hours till it gets to 90+; at that point the circuit breaker blows.  I'm wondering about the possibility of debris in the system; could something be caught in the heater element, and causing it to eventually overheat?  How could you check or repair something like that?

schematic.JPG

1073056798_circuitboard.JPG