Advice desperately needed

Had a total pump failure and lost all the water in the tub ... replaced the pump and then the heater ran for two days and didn't heat the water past 80 degrees.   Replaced the heater; tub ran for hours got to 90+ degrees and shut off at breaker.  Turned breaker back on and the tub makes a fan/blowing like sound coming from the heater box ... but the pump does not come on.  Are these things related?  Has my new pump failed?  Really appreciate any advice that can be offered.

5 hours ago, David Miller said:

tub makes a fan/blowing like sound coming from the heater box

That noise is likely the water in the heater tube boiling due to no flow. Please post photos of the circuit board and schematic on the inside cover. If you have just replaced to pump with new please verify you have it wired up correctly. Post photo of the white sticker on the new pump.

Thanks for the information. I thought that noise was as you described, and was worried that this might burn out the heater.   I'm sure the pump is wired correctly because it's been working for a few months without issue ... the  hot tub just won't heat sufficiently. I don't know if this is a faulty heater, or if something else is happening, and how to tell.  

After turning the breaker back on the hot tub came on, seemed to be working, and when last checked the temp was 90.  Next morning though the power was off .... turned it back on and after about 15-30 minutes the OH was displayed.  Usually when this happened (rarely) in the past the pump would still be running at low speed; in this case it was not.  Here is the pump we installed Jacuzzi J Pump 2500-250 6.0a 230v 1 speed P110JB1524, 2500-250, F569000, S55CXNFE7055, 1563, 1795, Emerson Motor, LR63596 (spapumpsandmore.com) and I'll attach pictures of the circuit board/schematic.  

IMG_4866.JPG

IMG_4867.JPG