Perfect pool spa error message

Filip

Heya! Don't know if anyone here have a clue but here's to hoping.

I got a hot tub/spa bath some time ago named "Perfect pool spa" later realised it ain't that great.

My problem is I can't seem to find a manual anywhere and I've got the error message ER02 anyone have a clue what it could be?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is this an inflatable spa?    You might have more luck over here - https://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?/forum/28-inflatable-hot-tubs/

However, pulled from some quick google-fu...

During the use of the spa, the warmth of the water expands and contracts the filter housing plastic. If there is a small or invisible crack on the plastic housing, this can cause the E02 error code. However, there may be a blockage in this also which can cause the error code

Source - https://support.bestwayaftersales.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/E02-Error-Code-Troubleshooting.pdf

I think It could also be a dirty filter - those filters are extremely small for the size of the spa.   Try cleaning/replacing the filter (or just removing it) and see if that clears the issue

I found that the spa displays completely wrong temp and upon removing the cable to the thermometer the error dissappears and a new one occurs.

So if anyone were to have the same problem ER02 means the temp is too high, and ER01 probably just means faulty thermometer.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have recently got one second hand and I was extremely happy to find a manual for this display, but if I click on the link the following message appears:

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Could you please send me directly to my e-mail? Many Thanks in advance!!!

istvan.korbai@gmail.com