Heat, flo, circuit board? possibly electrical issue?

Corey Patterson

I have a Freeflow Spa that is currently on a 120v circuit. Normally when I power the spa on, the temperature shows up and the pump kicks on low and starts heating to set temperature.  Now when I power on, the temp doesn't show up and low speed pump doesn't turn on so it wont heat.  However, if I turn on the high speed jets for about a minute, the temperature finally shows up and I can turn off the high speed jets, which then the low speed runs and achieves set temperature. This only works if I wait for the temp to show up before turning off high speed jets.  After reaching temperature, low speed shuts back off but wont restart when temp drops and needs to heat again. Then FLO error shows up after the low speed doesn't turn on. The only way to get spa to heat again is to shut off and start again. I've replaced heater with flow sensor and then replaced the relays on the circuit board thinking they were the problem but didn't fix it. Any help where to go from here would be appreciated. Thanks