Steam Of A Hottub

wilfried

That depends on the chemicals you use and the levels maintained in the spa.

Many people have chemicals in their source water that are harmful to breath/absorb and they don't even know it. Nearly all of these listed toxins can be found it your source water. http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/cxcx3.html

The point to consider is that people often have whole house water treatment systems that rid these toxins from indoor water, however outdoor water is most often bypassed to cut down on maintenance and expenses of the filtration media.

Hello

I have a D1- Seville.

When i take regular a breath of steam in the hottub; is this good for my lungs and my health ?

Hello

I have a D1- Seville.

When i take regular a breath of steam in the hottub; is this good for my lungs and my health ?

As long as the water is in balance & the sanitizer level is good, the steam shouldn't bother you. Is the spa inside or outside? Good ventilation is a key to hot tub health.

There's some good information about "hot tub lung" at our website, cheaphottubchemicals.com.

Enjoy your spa!