Waterb ear locked a thread that had useful dialog but was not finished

kiwi_outdoors1

so, you lock a thread because you don't agree with a lack of instant 100% agreement.  You have no patience to see how the end story plays out?   In this world you need to learn how to get along.  Which means accepting that there are other points of view, and even in science a fact today may be wrong tomorrow. 

With regards to bromates, I do intend to read some more, after my house guest have left, and after our fall vacation, just not right now.

Especially as our camper needs a new repair, discovered this afternoon..

@waterbearlocked a thread that I wrote to be informative, not an ongoing discussion. You appear to only want to argue, and that thread is not the place for it. What you do with your spa is your business, but advising others to use your unsafe (and disgusting) practices is just irresponsible. The CDC and local Health department codes are very clear on the subject. A public spa would get closed for doing what you do. You are certainly welcome to your wrong opinion, but you are not welcome to share it in my, fact based and proven, thread on bromine maintenance. Frankly, I thought it had been locked when it was made a sticky, but clearly it was not.

@waterbear, would it be possible to remove his posts from my thread as well? Alot of people have, and even more will, read that thread, and I don't want this misinformation in it. If our new friend wants to spread bad advice he can do so in his own thread.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:29 PM, kiwi_outdoors1 said:

so, you lock a thread because you don't agree with a lack of instant 100% agreement. 

No, I locked the thread because people come to this forum to learn proper water care and your advise, as @RDspaguyalready stated , was irresponsible and potentially unsafe..

This thread is going to be locked also because your only purpose in starting it was to complain that we would not let you post irresponsible information on water care when it is obvious you have no experience or background in it.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:27 AM, RDspaguy said:

@waterbear, would it be possible to remove his posts from my thread as well? Alot of people have, and even more will, read that thread, and I don't want this misinformation in it.

Most certainly!

On 9/14/2021 at 10:27 AM, RDspaguy said:

If our new friend wants to spread bad advice he can do so in his own thread.

Not in this forum!

• Thanks 1