2001 sundance altamar leak and error

contact634

so my tub had been 100% for months  a few weeks ago I had my 2 speed pump fail (orig to 2001)  the start cap went and the wet end impeller broke on removal

I swapped in a spare pump and wet end I had and all was well  last night I noticed the lower drain plug was leaking so i got my oring kit and tried  noting would stop the leak  it went form bad to worse at this point i suspect the wet end where the drain plug screws in might be cracked or damaged (cant see it)  I got it down to a steady drip when pump was running

I also tried the plugs from spare pumps and no go still leaks (all old orings)

leak is running away from everything all electric  staying dry

we jumped into tub after 20 mins no problem did another 20 and my control panel went into lock mode (did this last year with remote panel plugged in, still not plugged in)

got out  about 5 mins  tub still locked   I tripped breaker still locked  waited 10 mins  finally unlocked seemed to work fine Ill go out later and check it

I have 1 sundance dealer 45 mins away I'm going to see if they have the correct oring in stock today

Now questions   pump wet end plugs are plastic as is wet end  is cracking common/normal (if it is cracked)  its black plastic will any glues/epoxy stick to them?

lock mode  I did NOT touch or move any wires in the past 2 weeks   I messed with the pump plug leak which is not getting anything wet except base wood