Wireless system on my hot springs envoy

Hi can anyone help i have a wireless system on my envoy but i have lost its function on my wireless control pad last time this happened it was under warranty and it was just a fuse blown when the engineer came 5 min job i dont want to call an engineer to change a fuse but i dont know were to find the fuse location on my tub can anyone point me to the fuse even better if you know what type is fitted

2 hours ago, Brummie john said:

but i have lost its function on my wireless control pad

What do you mean "lost it's function" - do you mean the screen isn't responding?    What do you currently see on the display screen and does it change/respond to anything?

Have you tried:

1. Press and hold the top right corner of the screen (near the battery icon) for 10 seconds - this should reboot the wireless remote
  2. Remove battery for 20 seconds then reinstall battery
  3. Activate pairing mode on the charging dock and then remove/replace battery in remote

I really haven't heard of a blown fuse taking out the wireless remote so I'm curious now lol.  @castletonia any other ideas?

I'm not even aware of there being a fuse for the music, but keep in mind, I'm also not a service tech.  Without any additional investigating, I would think that the wireless music component failed and that is why the hot tub is now not  acknowledging it's existence.  It's also possible something got messed up in the software and the hot tub just needs the software re-installed.