Error FLO for Gecko IN.XE-5-11-H4.0

Balcf

Are you sure it's the board?

The first thing to do is pull the filters and see if that resolves the issue. If not, then start by testing the flow switch with a multimeter. Make sure the flow switch is functioning correctly. The flow switch should complete a circuit when water is flowing past it. Unplug the sensor, put a multimeter across the 2 wires set to test for continuity, the meter should read an open with no flow and shorted when water is flowing.

• Like 1

https://www.geckodepot.com/fichiers/documentsProduits/GDA/en/Techbook_in_xe_EN.pdf

pages 43, 44 are you sure the sensor connections off the heater tube connecting to the board is good. The sensor connector is tiny and can be hard to attach. Or remove it and check for bent pins off the circuit board. 

Verify water level is high enough, filters out until issue is fixed, check for partially closed gate valves, When you power the spa up does the main 2 speed pump start in low speed and you have water flowing in the spa with normal pressure. The sensor needs a good flow rate of water from the pump or it will throw an error. Check the face of the pump for blockage. I've pulled everything from kids toys to t-shirts and G strings out of the front of the pump. Are the pump returns in the foot well clean/clear of debris?

• Like 1

Yes, I did everything. For the sensor I have changed the entire system ( heating element with sensor installed brand new) and the same problem. My friend have has the same problem and finally he changed the entire controller. I think this is a common problem for this model. He will bring his defective controller and me I will try to fix it.  I have checked the pump, the valves and everything is ok.

• Like 1

Following - I have the exact same issue with the same controller. I just replaced the heater with the pressure switch and the error is still there. The filters are out of it. I guess this means control board is bad.

Balcf - please post what you learn on the defective controller. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same spa pack

gecko In.xe-5-11-h4.0

had a oh error and a nr error

figured out that pump 2 is running on high all of the time.   Heated up to 112

i unplugged pump 2 and tub works perfectly.     Going to change the relay if I can.   Does anyone know… is that changeable or soldered in? Does anyone know what relay I would need to purchase?

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, Balcf said:

Yes, I did everything. For the sensor I have changed the entire system ( heating element with sensor installed brand new) and the same problem. My friend have has the same problem and finally he changed the entire controller. I think this is a common problem for this model. He will bring his defective controller and me I will try to fix it.  I have checked the pump, the valves and everything is ok.

Did you have any success repairing the board?  This would be a very useful piece of info for many of us...  Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

Hi, did this get resolved. Did soldering the relay fix it.

I have exactly the same problem, start-up pump kicks in for 1 minute or so and is meant to stop when the second pump kicks in but doesn’t. Start up pump keeps on running unless unplugged.

I have changed the gates as one was sticking but still get the flow error on display panel.

Everything else works as normal, but I want to have all seats with jets.