2020 Grandee - Blinking Green Status Light

Scott B.

I just moved my 2020 Grandee to a new house and upon refilling and reconnecting, the green status light is blinking and the blue power light is solid.  The troubleshooting section of the owner's manual states that the probable cause is a temperature sensor problem.   It suggests disconnecting power for 30 seconds to reset the system.  I did this and the green light is still blinking.  The heater is working and the spa has reached the desired set point.  Where is the temperature sensor located?  What else can I do to troubleshoot the issue?  Thanks!

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I have a FreshWater Salt System.  I just replaced the cartridge yesterday.  The system status shows Inactive - Low Status.  This is after adding about 9 cups of salt.  Current NaCl level shows around 1500 ppm.  Upon removing the front panel, the FreshWater Salt System error light is flashing red.

spa status.jpeg

salt_status.jpg

system_error.jpg

Edited by Scott B.

• 1 year later...

Hi Scott: I have the same exact problem with the same model.  I had my local store (where I bought the tub) come out and do a clean and drain and re-fill.  Both lights turned solid after about 24 hours and then shortly thereafter the green light started to blink again.  When I check the water chemistry, everything seems to be at the correct level.  I tried to change multiple salt cartridges (the Freshwater system cartridges are not cheap) and nothing seems to be working.  Did adding more salt work as a permanent fix?  Thanks for any help/advice you can offer.  Brian