Cldf?

Hi anybody ? 
I have a Chinese style hot tub . 
I have a fault code of “cldf”

basically , the tub has stopped heating up to desired temp. 
I have installed new filter incase this was the cause I’ve even tried to run without filter . 
I have checked all obvious places for air locks after I re filled water . I did this correctly through filter chamber . 
my sparky has removed cover and when he gives the relays a tap this does start things in motion but not for long . It then goes back to cldf error Code and a beeping . 
currently it’s left turned on and it does a 10 second circulation or so then a bit of heater running then back to cldf . 
this is a random time every time . DF314A5C-2B02-44AE-AE31-1D3056ADB56F.thumb.jpeg.2c2ece2f50a743479e518230253dcff6.jpeg

08A2B640-877C-49E1-AE32-5F4FEADE1E52.jpeg

EC17C1D2-CC1B-44DF-ADFC-16EA321C1780.jpeg

C3ACCE77-7C0F-40D5-BA6D-08BDFB14644B.jpeg

8F6A7388-5931-4353-A500-A999347D3D44.jpeg

Well, CLDF is a low flow error code.

You've tried a new filter and removing the filter.  That eliminates those variables from the equation.  You've tried refilling (have you tried bleeding? Is there a bleed valve?).  

Assuming all that checks out, it sounds like it could be a bad flow sensor which can go bad over time (common failure point on many older tubs).

But that's the extent of my technical support knowledge lol, good luck getting it back up and running!

Thanks for you’re comments . Yes I’ve tried bleeding from all joints just incase . I’ve now had the circulation pump and heater running for 16 hours or so but doesn’t seem to be heating up. Not getting the fault code at that moment but I’m sure it will be back . 
where do I find the flow sensor ?