Canadian spa swift current v2 bubbler jammed

Miles

Hi Guys. Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. 

was in the tub last night and had the bubbles going on level1. As they timed out instead of switching off they jumped to level 2or3 and wouldn’t switch off. Even after a mains reset (5 mins & 10 hours later) the bubbles kick in straight away. I’m thinking this is a stuck relay on the board but I’m having trouble finding any info on what’s inside the box.

Any help appreciated

miles

• Miles changed the title to Canadian spa swift current v2 bubbler jammed
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I have recently replaced the carbon brushes in the fan motor and the triac on the control board that controls the fan motor as that had also gone. It ran great for 10 mins and everything was fine. Speed control and on off etc. Then I went to turn the fan off and it is now just staying on. I am going to try to change the triac driven opto isolator chip next to see if that works.  I would love a circuit diagram for this thing. Did you manage to fix yours if so how?

Haven’t managed to fix it but found a pump replacement guide on their site which has a wiring list, so I’ve disconnected the blower motor and now I have a heated tub of water (no bubbles) which is much better than an electrical fire and a cold bath.

Manufacturers offered me a complete inflatable tub kit for £500 or a replacement PCU for £600 

587685602_V2PortableControlUnitDisassemblyGuide-PumpReplacementCanadianSpaCompany.pdf