please help identify this jet so I can get replacement

miango

Dr Wellness Spa G2 Tranquility. 

Hi, I need to replace this insert or even replace the entire jet assembly body thing.  Can anyone help identify this by part number, or point me to a replacement product.  I believe this is called a "directional" jet.  Thank you in advance. 

Michele

image.png.838f3ecd6766fc5e18e041447da7187c.png  image.png.16568bb35493fcb1f5dc63d4da0ea913.png  image.png.a1db422e06de52c5ce60330cddcbf1cb.png

Maybe this?

https://hottubparts.com/store-2/?model_number=29211001500 

It's not a Waterway, it's a Custom Mold.

Because I can't see the back, I don't know if the insert is right.

Was the original jet a single or multi directional jet?

Can you post a length also" It looks like it's a 2 1/4" jet.

Have you tried calling LPI? This number is their main number. I can't find a CS number and on their site is only a contact form.

Address: 506 Twin Oaks Dr, Johnson City, TN 37601
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, cranbiz said:

I can't find a CS number

LPI CSR...could you imagine that job...lol

Could be from Wangdong Province in China 🤣

I posted CMP in the other thread that has the exact same face design. It is likely an older CMP product as I don't see that screw in system on their website... https://www.c-m-p.com/spa-products/spa-jets/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

LPI CSR...could you imagine that job...lol

Could be from Wangdong Province in China 🤣

I posted CMP in the other thread that has the exact same face design. It is likely an older CMP product as I don't see that screw in system on their website... https://www.c-m-p.com/spa-products/spa-jets/

Maybe that's why there is not a CS number listed. If not China, they could be in Bangalore, India. You couldn't pay me enough to be a LPI CS rep. 💀

The CMP jets look like the one that I found, would be nice if we can see the back of the jet. I'm guessing that Custom Mold is CMP.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thank you so much 

The height is approx 3 1/4 high including the round part (I broke off) and the clear part.  The round part that I broke off is about 2 1/4 wide. 

The spa is only 2 years old.  The jet is adjustable, as in, if I put my finger inside I can move the directional thingy to point in different directions. I don't know if that means that it is single or multi directional. 

It doesn't look the same as the one you posted cranbiz.  

Do you need me to post additional photos?

Yes, I have called LPI several times.  They have not yet been helpful.

Thank you

Michele

On 7/16/2021 at 10:42 PM, miango said:

Yes, I have called LPI several times.  They have not yet been helpful.

Shocking.

Where is that member who claims to be a LPI rep? Jumped into one post to shill his crappy company. @Factory RepWhere are you? Show us that LPI actually cares for it's customers and help out miango instead of being a one post wonder and an obvious shill.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, miango said:

Wish I could give back somehow.

I am here because of the friendly, helpful guys on FordTruckEnthusiasts.com who helped me out with my truck. I am no help to anyone there, so I came here to pay it forward. I'm sure there is a forum or such where you can do the same.

@RDspaguy FORD!... now you have me questioning our friendship... 🤣

A lot of industry folk get pissed and don't like us helping people find their way... and that's why I'm here 😈 F' em.

I've worked hard 20+ years and amassed a thimble full of knowledge and I'll do whatever the F I want with it.

There are so many lies in this industry to get your money and it's rewarding to cut through the BS and offer an independent perspective. There is a war of sorts with industries (computer, auto, appliance...Spa) to remove the ability to DIY and the "Right to Repair" and we can't let that happen.

• Like 2