I need help finding a manual

Dlawson

I’ve searched online for a manual for my leisure bay pro shield hot tub but I’m not having any luck. Can someone please help me out before I loose my mind lol. The cover is missing from the electrical box so I cannot find a model number but I did find a picture of one someone has online but I’m not sure if all of them are the same. I’ll post some different pictures and hopefully some of you can help me out. 

10E88B11-4688-4360-89C9-B174201925C6.jpeg

7C522DE2-9494-4169-88B0-8B2D25C95ED1.jpeg

43BD25C6-1136-4F68-B3AA-ACD558707942.jpeg

630CA3C9-5808-4895-BA06-C1D92EA28F38.jpeg

BE0DE6E9-85B1-4FCD-B150-56B4911A60D9.png

I need to learn as much as possible about it. The panel to the control box is missing. What series Is It, the model number. I’ve replaced the motor and wet end, pressure switch but for some reason it still want stay running. & instead of it tripping the gfci box outside it trips inside which I know isn’t right. How do I begin to troubleshoot when I don’t know where to start. I need to learn everything about it.

Ok...

The gfci in the pack does not protect the equipment and does not meet current gfci requirements. It has been replaced with a hardware store gfci outlet. All it can do is turn off the spa. Forget it is there, you don't need it with a gfci breaker.

47 minutes ago, Dlawson said:

gfci box outside

The one in the pack, or a gfci breaker?

48 minutes ago, Dlawson said:

it trips inside

Is this also a gfci? 

3 hours ago, Dlawson said:

for some reason it still want stay running.

That could be a bunch of things in this control system, as it is all relays and timers and such. Are you familiar with 3-wire motor control circuitry? 

Open the box and post good pics, and include the wiring diagram if there is one.

Have you considered a new digital control pack? $450 with everything you need but the pumps. Post pics of the equipment area.

• Like 1