Complete Novice with a Stupid Idea... Maybe Genius?!

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong section or something... it's my first post.

I recently moved into a new place, and there's an above ground fishpond in the garden. I've attached some pictures.

Measurements inside are 2m x 2m sides (at it's longest), and 90cm deep.

Would it be possible to convert this type of thing into a pool/spa/hot tub, and if so what fittings would I need? Where would I begin? What type of pool could I make?

I'm imagining any plumbing could sit inside the pool, and I could custom build some sort of seating or tray to cover all the gubbins.

The pond is made from cast concrete, so I really wouldn't want to drill into it. Would it be OK to retrofit the required plumbing?

One of the attached images is a diagram I found on some website or other, which seems to show the fittings I would need to achieve what I'm after... but I have no idea if it's accurate!

Also, I've found it difficult to find info without being sold something along the way... are there any good resources for complete noobs that I haven't stumbled upon as yet?

Anyway, thanks in advance. And please forgive me if I've missed out any info. 

Screenshot_20210621-011338_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-223632_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, babi gh said:

Hi yes, you can do this
To get acquainted with how to build it, you can refer to the following site:

https://www.quora.com/The-water-in-my-house-pool-drains-very-quickly-Has-anyone-ever-had-this-problem

Forgive me, are you sure that's the right link? It just takes me through to some stuff on quorate about drainage!?

I grew up with a water trough as a pool, and yes, you can get it to work. But there are many reasons for the way pools/spas are built, and most are about sanitation, circulation, and safety. These are harder to achieve than simply moving the water through a filter. Remember that a pump with a single suction can cause entrapment or evisceration (yes, evisceration) by blocking the inlet. My childhood pool was a deathtrap. And with no skimming or bottom drain capability, I spent more time cleaning it than using it. 

So do your homework and make it safe and sanitary with multiple suctions (with anti-entrapment covers), a skimmer, and returns placed for good circulation to avoid dead spots. 

Or leave the fish alone and buy a portable spa. It will be much nicer than sitting in an old fish pond, I assure you. And by the time you buy all the pvc, fittings, pump, heater, filter, etc., you will have spent about what it would cost to get a decent used spa. 🤔