Circulation problem

Jouko

Hi,

I have got a ten years old second hand Watkins Hot Spot Dash pool. It has beer out on use for a year. When trying to put the free pool in operation I found out that water flow can pass the filter trough an opening inside the bottom on filter housing.
There is wide free channel between filter input and outouteen. A kInd on separating plate must be missing! Could someone please

tel me the missing item.

I googled the problem. At the bottom on Waterway filter housing there should be a springs loaded bypass valve for protecting the filter when high speed. For some reason this item was missing. A spare part is available..
Thank you guys. I am afraid there will still be some more problems to solve
before we can bath.

Now you have to open the face of the pump and remove the broken flapper. The flapper will stay closed when the pump is running in low speed so water is pulled through the filter and will draw open when the pump is put into high speed and will then also draw water through the round pump returns in the foot well to feed the pump more water.

• Like 1