FRUSTRATED! HH Code Great Lakes Hot Tub

I am getting an HH code intermittently. The control panel and heater were replaced in March, the pump is a couple of years old and was tested at a motor shop with no issues found, the senors were replaced under warranty, there are no flow issues, a new filter was just put in. When this issue started it was very hot and humid here. I followed all suggestions by lowering water temp, reducing filter cycle, adding shade, etc. Sometimes it goes for a few hours before throwing the HH code and shutting down. The water temp was in the 60s and still getting code. The hot weather is over and still getting HH error. The repairman replaced the sensors only to come back the next day because it didn't work. He drained the tub, checked for blockages and then told me it must be the pump getting ready to go out. He told me to take it off and go to a motor shop to have them repair it but there was nothing wrong with it. At this point I've paid over $1,000 and still have a broken hot tub. Before the sensors were changed, I happen to catch it when the code came on and noticed SA displayed for a few seconds before HH code displayed. I'm not sure if it still does that or not, it's intermittent so hard to catch it. The repairman is coming back tomorrow and I'm not really wanting to give him more money to play guessing games or tell me to replace things not needed. Please help! All components are Balboa.

Intermittent error codes can be a bugger to diagnose so easy on the tech. There is most likely a flow issue causing the error. Suggest you run the spa a few days without the filters in. Remove them from the equation...even new ones. If the error comes back then you can re install them.

There could be a one way check valve in the 2" plumbing that is not working correctly. 

There might be a spring loaded flapper at the bottom of the filter basket housing below where the filters thread in. It should open when the pump runs on high. Basically just make sure if it has one that it is still there. If they break off the spring the flapper can make it's way into the front of the pump wet end...

Remove the 2" coupler from the face of the pump so you can get your finger in there and check the face of the wet end for debris or anything that could slow the flow of water... Leaves, kids toys, G-strings, scum bugs, zorbies etc.

Let us know if you find a fix and help the next person.