Delsol hermosa

Bobby 37

I have a 2005 delsol hemrosa  I believe these were made by Sundance I can’t seem to find anything about how many gallons it holds or a owners manual I lost mine I had not used it for a couple of years everything work fine still but I can’t remember how many gallons it holds or what how to set cycles

18 hours ago, Bobby 37 said:

I have a 2005 delsol hemrosa  I believe these were made by Sundance I can’t seem to find anything about how many gallons it holds or a owners manual I lost mine I had not used it for a couple of years everything work fine still but I can’t remember how many gallons it holds or what how to set cycles

Here is the manual for a 2003 Portofino series from Sundance.  Basically the same controls as the Hermosa.  For gallons, I would guess around 300. 

03porto.pdf

• Like 2

On 6/22/2021 at 12:43 PM, ciderjack said:

Here is the manual for a 2003 Portofino series from Sundance.  Basically the same controls as the Hermosa.  For gallons, I would guess around 300. 

03porto.pdfUnavailable

Unfortunately it will not allow me to open this thanks though if it’s allowed you can send this to Bobby-culp37@hotmail.com thanks

20 hours ago, Bobby 37 said:

I do not know what that would have to do with how many gallons it holds or a manual

The control system installed would determine how it works. I am not a google friendly guy and won't search for obscure stuff for hours in this volunteer situation. In 26 years in this business I have never heard of delsol hermosa, and I worked for a Sundance dealer for several years. Show me what's in it and I'll tell you how it works. Otherwise, you can type in a search bar as well as I can.

I was not addressing the volume of the spa, just going to explain how it works. @ciderjack found your manual, so it's not necessary now. I would need a pic of the spa, preferrably empty, or several specific measurements, to estimate the volume. This may be able to be found via google as well, I wouldn't know.

• Like 1