Flashing display on my Caldera Vacanza series Palatino model

Ernest74

I believe this is a 2015 model. I saw the earlier post with similar symptoms but this is a newer model and different display so I wasn't sure if that makes a difference? On my display I have dashes with the words power and ready flashing ( I have attached several pictures). I have turned the power off for about 10 minutes and back on to try and reset to no avail. And the filter seems to be fine. The pump/s seem to work OK I can cycle through all the settings. However I can't set the temperature at least on the lower end. Even setting the thermostat to 80 the temp will not come down below 98. Any help or insight on what to look at or may cause this would be greatly appreciated. The earlier thread mentioned the pressure switch as a possibility? I wasn't real clear on how to test it? Take the red and black wires off and put the probes on the post? I have a meter. TIA!

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg