Fuse blows on PC board

Hello guys

i have a f59-5186 (1102285201) board on my 500K btu hayward heater that is only 2 years old and blows the fuse 3 amp (automotive type fuse) not the slow blow and i can not figure out if this fuse runs the panel only or other boards.  Once blown the heater is dead.  Sometimes it will not blow for hours.  I ordered a new board but i just wanted to know if someone has run into this before on this low nox heater.

thanks

Marty

pool board.JPG

Thank you for your reply on the resistor. This is not my board in the picture but I did replace the board and it still blows after 10 to 60 minutes of running. I wish it would blow immediately so I could trace the short. I have studied the electrical diagram and I cannot find anything on this circuit to draw the amperage needed to blow that fuse. The Gas valve has 79 ohm which is perfect and it has a relay to provide the current to run it and the heater is only 2 years old, so the wiring is perfect and i rechecked it.   While testing, I bypassed the temp sensor 10K ohms at 70F and jumped the pressure switch thinking that would bypass that circuit but interesting enough, if you remove the 10K temp sensor and jump the pressure switch it blows the fuse so, I am going to replace the thermistor and keep trying unless someone has any other ideas.

Thank you

Marty