Sunrise Galileo 799

Firstly hello, I’m new here.

would anyone know where I can get a manual for my sunrise spa galileo 799 please??

it’s a 2004 model 

it needs a fair bit doing, I plan on replacing the insulation foam and frame, as soon as I know I can get it working 

thank you 

j

Just now, RDspaguy said:

Have no idea, but you aren't likely to find what you are looking for in a manual. Try asking what you want to know. Post some pics of the circuit board, wiring diagram, and equipment area so we can see what's in there.

Just want to know the basics really, like filter changing, controls, levels, etc
I can do the frame etc without the need for any help.

What country are you located?

Post photos of the equipment, circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover of the pack if there is one. We can find you information on programming and other info by the equipment MFGs like Gecko, Balboa, waterway...

this might help in parts searching if needed. https://www.poolandspacentre.co.uk/documents/Sunrise Spa Parts.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

What country are you located?

Post photos of the equipment, circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover of the pack if there is one. We can find you information on programming and other info by the equipment MFGs like Gecko, Balboa, waterway...

this might help in parts searching if needed. https://www.poolandspacentre.co.uk/documents/Sunrise Spa Parts.pdf

Thank you 

here’s some pics 

I’m based in the uk

98656830-A593-4D77-AC70-435954BF778F.jpeg

B91E3F7F-F33B-40CC-9769-B1EF1DE93BC1.jpeg

69A539C3-7E27-4167-A053-5015123179AE.jpeg

D06E932D-1883-4B62-BD85-2440F137C5FF.png

7C2F2951-C89D-40CC-BB38-915F1038CF9D.jpeg