Balbao VL 260 error? message

Good evening,

I have a 3 year old spa with a GS100 controller and a topside Balboa VL260. I switched it in on last week and something popped throwing the House RCDs. It seemed there had been water ingress into the box as a mineral staining was evident and some of the wooden frame was rotten.

I fixed ingress problem and the spa heats and the pumps/ LED lights work. However i get this on the VL260 display and can't control the temperature which seems to be set at circa 40 degrees. I cant seem to find this error message in any manual.

I've replaced the VL260 and get the same display on the replacement.

I tested the sensors with a multimeter and they seem fine. Can anyone help? Do you think its the control panel?

Regards

Andrew

20210606_145033.jpg

We had a person on here not to long ago with the 6 dashes. When he posted photos of the circuit board one leg of the heater was burnt. Think he had some other issues as well and ended up getting a new board...but were not there yet.

Please post photos of the circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover of the pack.

• Like 2