Hot Springs Vanguard VV - leak fix and parts help

Hello!

I was able to locate the source of a few leaks in my Hot Springs Vanguard VV tub, but am not sure of the exact next steps. The main leak is from one of the PVC connectors on the outside of the tub, just on the other side of a moto massage seat. The entire connector needs replaced, but is heavily glued in. What's the best way to remove it without damaging other parts? Where can I find an exact part replacement? So far, searches for this part have not been fruitful.

The secondary leaks are in flexible PVC with out much access to either side, so splicing in new tubing seems difficult. It is the photo of the two tubes in between wooden support boards.  There are clean slices in each tube. Can this just be heavily epoxied?

I've attached photos of everything that I can think to be helpful. Please let me know if more detail is needed to answer any questions above. Thanks a ton if anyone has advice.

20210605_115437.jpg

20210605_115420.jpg

20210605_115432.jpg

Screenshot 2021-06-04 213512.png

That is just a 90 degree elbow glued to the jet body then adapted to a barb fitting. I'd say you froze it from the looks of it. I have never worked on one of those specifically so can't say what will fit, but you are going to have to cut off the broken piece and find something to glue over or inside of it then reduce/adapt it back to the barb.

The split flex also sounds like freeze damage. It will have to be dug out several feet to cut out the damaged areas.

So, here's the deal with freeze damage. You will fix what you have found, fill it up and get it hot, and it will probably still leak. So you will find a few more leaks, fix them (draining to do so), fill it up and get it hot, and it will probably still leak. By this point they will be the really small leaks you didn't notice from all the big leaks. And so it goes until you finally fix them all. You will likely  dig out most of that foam before you are done. Be prepared to finish or don't bother to start.

10 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

So, here's the deal with freeze damage. You will fix what you have found, fill it up and get it hot, and it will probably still leak. So you will find a few more leaks, fix them (draining to do so), fill it up and get it hot, and it will probably still leak. By this point they will be the really small leaks you didn't notice from all the big leaks. And so it goes until you finally fix them all. You will likely  dig out most of that foam before you are done. Be prepared to finish or don't bother to start.

Nailed it.