Hotspring sovereign 2008 blinking blue lights

Hi, 

Any help would be very much appreciated, drained down and cleaned the filters ready for refill. Refilled and powered up and added Chemicals and run clean mode. Several hours later the blue light started blinking on the control panel. None of the control buttons work. Drained again and refilled but still no buttons work. 
Any ideas on how to resolve ? 
I know the tub is a little old now but it is in mint condition. 

The other blue lights around the tub also blink blue. 

@castletonia, can you shed some light on the blinking blue lights? Is that an error indicator or a shorted light button?

@Indiekid, did you fill it through the filter well with filters removed? Post a pic of the circuit board, wiring diagram on the inside of the control box lid, and equipment area.

On the circuit board you should see a number of lit led lights. Which ones are lit? They are labeled on the board beside each led.

• Like 2

On a 2008 control panel you have the red power light and green ready light   . above is a blue fibre optic ambient light that is lit up from a led plugged into control panel . may need to check connection or wire behind bezel. 

• Like 3

Haven't seen a blue one. Thanks @tjr for clearing that up. 

6 hours ago, Indiekid said:

None of the control buttons work.

Check the connection and controller wire as suggested, then check incoming power to the spa on both circuits.

Post pics of the circuit board, wiring diagram, and equipment area. 

• Like 1

Hi, please see attached short video. The green led is flashing but I have noticed some markings on a connector  on the left hand side of the pcb. Lost my current tester so will grab another tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♂️Is it worth cutting the connector off and banging a new one on? 

EC4FFCFF-3965-4B52-8A61-196510D158AA.jpeg

Actually when the connector is pulled from the board it looks fine no scorching on the board. I can’t see the led is labelled up with anything but it did have a new board a few years ago. Thanks again for your help much appreciated 👍🏻

40816FD9-30DD-43A6-95EE-6573BC16DB37.jpeg

4 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

Ok. On the board is a big yellow square. To the right of that a bit is a stack of 3 leds labeled htr on, control unplugged, and lim ok. Are any of these lit when power is on? These leds are tiny but bright, you can't miss them if they are on.

These are tiny LEDs  but they are not illuminated when powered up. Not sure if that’s good or bad 🤦🏻‍♂️

6FB99DCD-F443-4B98-A344-F0B7D8C33B55.jpeg

I am in the USA so your spa is wired a little different could you show the inside of IQ box cover that has wiring and jumper configurations. ON USA Spas  If the lim ok is not lit up the power light(red) on control panel will be flashing. 

• Like 1

Not if the transformer is bad.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:01 PM, RDspaguy said:

then check incoming power to the spa

If you have good voltage then you have a bad board or connection. Check the main power jumpers (red, white, black) that connect the two boards. Verify proper voltage to the main board. If good, unplug the control panel plug. If the "control unplugged" light doesn't come on when you turn it back on, you need a board.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 1:44 AM, tjr said:

I am in the USA so your spa is wired a little different could you show the inside of IQ box cover that has wiring and jumper configurations. ON USA Spas  If the lim ok is not lit up the power light(red) on control panel will be flashing. 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:44 AM, tjr said:

I have attached the image showing the jumper config 

A21A4C3B-F518-40BD-94D5-85B507314199.jpeg