Intex Above Ground Pool Pump Replacement Parts

If it's the or-ring between the pump and the wet end (where the skimmer basket is)  it's a SAND FILTER PUMP MOTOR INLET O-RING2  part # 114571. There is a parts diagram in the manual for the pump/filter combo but if you don't have the manual here is a link to it.

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/C1XRD26zxLS.pdf

Intex parts usually have to be ordered from Intex directly:

INTEX RECREATION CORP.

1665 Hughes Way,

Long Beach, CA 90810

1-800-234-6839

(310) 549-2900 :

www.intexcorp.com (U.S./CANADA ONLY)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 10:08 PM, jamescgamble said:

Does anyone know what this part is called? It is on an Intex above ground pool sand filter pump, Model sf80110-2. THanks. IMG_4678.thumb.JPEG.26bd1dfffeeeddc60e81aa8a206f43de.JPEG

Did you ever find out what part or where to get a replacement part for this? I’m having the same issue, water trickling out when pump is on. I’m hoping it’s not from the shaft it self. 

• 1 month later...

I need to know as well, I ordered the o-ring from intex systems in Cali and got the O-ring after a few days but it's definitely an o-ring.  The photo above can not be that part.  But yet in the exploded diagram it does seem to be the correct location being shown.  Why does no one have any good photos of this o-ring or actual information on where to get it.  Please let me know if you can.  Thanks.