Rotospa stopped working flash 125

Hey All,

i have a rotospa that’s about 5 years old and was running fine a few nights ago. Today all the hot tub will do is flash 125. I’m having difficulty finding any documentation to what this code or error would be. I talked to a rotospa dealer and they informed to unplug it for 10 minutes and leave it plugged in for 4 hours, this proved to be unsuccessful. 

any help here would be greatly appreciated. 

Does it flash OH then 125?

First remove the filters and take them out of the equation. Run without until the issue is fixed. 

Verify water level is above the filters

Verify the heating and filtering related pump is running and moving water in the spa.

Post photo of the circuit board

• 6 months later...

For those that come across this, FYI, RotoSpaz was correct. My spa also flashed 125. No “OH” or overheat on display, it just jumped straight to 125 and nothing would work. Neither pump nor the spa lights would turn on. Unplug the temp sensor from the circuit board and everything would run but the spa would not heat(which makes sense). Bought a new sensor for $40 and it works perfectly again. Very easy fix. I added a pic to show location of my sensor. It was buried under insulating foam but close to the circuit board. Just find where yours is on the inside of the spa first. On the outside the probe is held in place but a plastic collar that unscrews. Also, there’s a rubber O-ring that sits on the probe itself to seal the coupling. Hope this helps someone else

C09AB8F5-BBFB-4EDA-902D-2FF95B138E06.jpeg