Jacuzzi availability in Ontario

Sabre

1 hour ago, Sabre said:

So how many out there are seeing this.

99.9%.

If you ordered in March and get it by Aug. you are doing well. Supply chain breakdowns are all to common right now but getting better...slowly. MFG rely on other vendors making shipments and deliveries on time and there are lots that miss.

• Like 1

Well we were told at time of purchase that our tub was one of a few set to be delivered end of May start of June...Now we're told the Texas Polar Vortex is to blame...is this happening to all brands or just to Jaccuzi...

@Saber Every part of the industry. From manufacturing to parts to the skids they ship on. MFGs rely on outside vendors to supply them with the components needed to make a complete spa. If just one of those vendors misses delivery dates everything stops. One MFG was help up a week on shipping because they couldn't get skids due to a wood supply shortage. Covers are a big problem and on and on...

There are folks that have waited or are waiting for over a year depending on when they bought. 

The retailer is giving you the best information they have at the time and just like the MFGs rely on outside vendors the retailer relies on the information given them by the MFG. Most retailers are not giving weekly updates or at least trying not to and asking for patients....yes hard to do when you are all excited and waiting for your new spa life to begin. I can tell you it will be delivered ASAP upon arriving. Joni at HTM will take care of you. Enjoy

• Like 1

Literally every brand worth buying is jammed up right now.  Not only have there been countless supply-chain breakdowns over the past year, there has also been an unprecedented surge in demand for hottubs - everyone stuck at home the past year made the decision to improve their home life every way possible, including hottubs and backyard makeovers.

Back in November 2019 when I purchased my spa, every name brand was no more than 3-5 weeks lead time for special orders if it wasn't in stock.  By the summer of 2020, most brands were quoting 10-12+ months lead time (I think Marquis got up to 18 months lead time at one point!) but production rates seem to be increasing (when supplies are available natch lol)

I work in a completely different unrelated manufacturing industry and I cannot tell you how many raw material shortages I've encountered over the past 12 months - first it was raw plastics in May, then raw rubber in June/July, steel shortages in late summer..... the list goes on and on.    And I run a small scale manufacturing operation in America, I can't imagine what sort of hell these spa factory inventory sourcing departments have been facing the past year.

Real talk, Jacuzzi makes a hell of a therapeutic spa, it will be worth the wait when it's finally installed in your home.  But I would not cancel the order to find some other brand with a spa in stock ready for delivery.  The demand for spas is so insane I'd say it's practically a red flag if you find another hottub dealer with a spa in stock ready for delivery - why hasn't anyone else already snatched it up 😄

Your order is in the queue - If you decide to cancel your order the dealer will sell it to the next person in line and you'll be stuck back at square one, and I can guarantee you anything worth it's money will have a 3+ month wait right now, if not longer.

Last I heard this past month there's been a shortage on Acrylic (used for the spa shells) - who knows how that's affecting the factories........ sigh. 

Artesian is the same way. My tub was in a stocking shipment created in August of 20 and I bought one of the unsold tubs at the end of January. It was originally scheduled for an early March delivery to the dealer. That slipped to the beginning of May and my tub was delivered 2 weeks ago. A close friend bought a different model at the same time, from a different stocking shipment, scheduled for a late July arrival. That has now slipped to late October.

Unfortunately, that is the way the industry is right now. The manufacturers want to deliver tubs on time and quickly but can't get the materials. Your dealer is giving you the best info they have at the time, believe me, they want you to have your tub as soon as possible. 

You don't want to restart this process and a quality tub is worth waiting for. I know it's hard but hang in there.