Leisure Bay Spa

I have a Leisure Bay spa with a Polysteel P1 control panel mounted on top. The spa came with the house I bought. Previous owner said heating element was bad so I replaced it and it works fine. They have it hard wired to it’s own breaker in the panel box. When I flip the breaker, the spa comes on and runs fine. The heater works as it should, however, I cannot control the  power to the pump and the jets with the panel. I can enter the unit into the different modes, turn the light on inside, change the temp, etc. It seems as if I press the jet button on the panel, it turns the heater off and the jets keep going. Also, how can I determine if I have a 2 speed motor or not? I’m not sure if my panel is bad or if I’m doing something wrong. The owners manual online is a little vague. Any suggestions? 

20 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

It's plugged in the wrong plug. Move it to the one closest to the power wires.

You are correct sir, after moving it over to J23 it works perfectly. Thank you so much for your help. Any recommendations on where to get a replacement cover? 

• Like 1