Max e therm 400 heater issues

Hi. I’m hoping you can help me with an issue and truly appreciate any advise.  I started up my 4yr old heater and it seemed to work fine.  The temp was a bit low but I didn’t think anything of it and let the heater run over night.  The next morning it wasn’t running.  I cleaned the filter baskets to ensure good flow and nothing. No error codes and the light is green (on spa... we don’t have one but that’s the light that’s always been on) temp says 33?  I opened up the unit and there wasn’t any rodent damage.  I flipped the cover and attempted a restart and there aren’t any leds lit up.  I was thinking of changing the thermal regulator but that shouldn’t cause the unit not to turn on at all.  The unit is connected to a jandy panel with a push button control in the house, however the unit has power.   All the local service techs are booked until late June.... kinda does me no good