Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a Jacuzzi brand hot tub model J-355 and need to replace the flow switch. Where can I find the flow switch at? I purchased a replacement one but can't find anything that remotely looks like what I have.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is usually just after the heater and before the ozone injector. To the right of the control box near the top.

You can track the wire back from the circuit board to find it.

Post a pic of the equipment area.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...