Dream Maker 400 heater

Help!! The heater on our 2011 Dream maker hot tub went out, and of course it is now discontinued, the replacement they said to use is way to big the original is 6 inches and the replacement is 10, there is not enough room in the hot tub for it. I attached the heater we have now .. Thank you, we have replaced everything else in this thing. A $200 purchase is now over 1000, so I don’t want to just get rid of it..

E2A4A8FB-D943-4400-9808-32D19B9DC211.png

That is the same one I listed. It is also 1.5kw (1500 watts) and is set up with a vacuum switch (uv in part number) so it would have to be on the suction side of the pump not the pressure side. The link I provided lists both pressure and suction side heaters. Order the right one.

2 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

That is the same one I listed. It is also 1.5kw (1500 watts) and is set up with a vacuum switch (uv in part number) so it would have to be on the suction side of the pump not the pressure side. The link I provided lists both pressure and suction side heaters. Order the right one.

Oh so now I gotta open the links your posting as well...lol. I just looked at the pic on Ebay...it looked like 6"... never seen one that small.. lol