I Think

Roger

I saw a couple post by our friend Jim today that did not become a long sales pitch steering people towards his opinion. Him blasting every brand he doesn't like, again his opinion. And him shoving something down the throat of every consumers post that truely wants some help. At least I think I saw one someplace on here, let me look again. :huh:

You mean the one where he didn't take a free shot at D-1 and Sundance, but could have because there was a question that did involve those brands? I figured it was an impersonator since it didn't have the 14 point cut and paste of the last 14 things people should be concerned with when buying a spa.

You mean the one where he didn't take a free shot at D-1 and Sundance, but could have because there was a question that did involve those brands? I figured it was an impersonator since it didn't have the 14 point cut and paste of the last 14 things people should be concerned with when buying a spa.

No there was one where he truely did help a wooden tub owner. I think. But I see your point...LOL

I saw a couple post by our friend Jim today that did not become a long sales pitch steering people towards his opinion. Him blasting every brand he doesn't like, again his opinion. And him shoving something down the throat of every consumers post that truely wants some help. At least I think I saw one someplace on here, let me look again. :huh:

Usually he tries to remain civil if he thinks the poster is still searching for a spa. He also sends messages/e-mails to these people he sees on these sites to try to draw them over to his sales trap of a website. As sson as he determines that they have no interest in what he's selling the claws come back out. What for the pattern, it's hilarious (except to those who fall for it).

Usually he tries to remain civil if he thinks the poster is still searching for a spa. He also sends messages/e-mails to these people he sees on these sites to try to draw them over to his sales trap of a website. As sson as he determines that they have no interest in what he's selling the claws come back out. What for the pattern, it's hilarious (except to those who fall for it).

Heres a little info about the large repair center so boldly bosted about, The company was a Coleman Spa dealer and the large repair shop consisted of a Manager named Jeff an ASSISTANT MANAGER named Jim (who was in charge of scheduling service calls) and 2 techs named Terry and Todd. There was a manager of deliveries and an the owner of the company named Mick who now sells spa packs from a small office in Denver. This does not sound like the same massive operation I have heard so much about. My opinion is that he believed in the Coleman "story" so much that it was all he knew. Ironically Coleman was also the very first tub I ever sold, however I quickly learned that are other ways to make spas.