Hot Springs heater leak

Have a HS Grandee with a drip coming from the sensor end of the heater where there is a 3/8" line coming out but the leak is at the seam of the end cap/plate. Surprisingly never had one apart before so not sure what's behind the end plate and if anybody has had this repair before?

@castletonia

@RDspaguy

Also looking for YOM SN: GG1N2314.

And cover measurements if anybody can verify. I got (from Customer) 92" x 99.5" with a 12" radius and a 4" side skirt

Yep same spot. Was also hoping one of the HS experts chimed in with the fix and o ring sizes needed if thats what has failed. Will be tearing the one I have apart tomorrow. Called my supplier and the heater had gone up in price from their CAT. price by $210 CDN!!! For me price is up to the customer but at least its in stock if the original can't be fixed and with parts supply these days that's a victory in itself. I'll post what I find

• Like 1