Replacing Jandy Pool lights

We have Jandy LED Pro-Series pool lights that don't work.  They have a Jandy power supply, that you can switch on and off to control the colors that are displayed.  The pool supply store near me wants a fortune to replace them.  I am wondering if I can just buy the replacements online and do it myself.  I am quite a do-it-yourselfer, so would have no problem with the replacing of them, wiring, sealing, etc.    ***However, I am wondering if there is something better I can replace the Jandy lights with.  I have never been happy with them, and to me, they are astronomically high priced.  I am thinking that while I am doing this, I could just buy a better lighting system all together.  However, I don't know anything about the brands that might be trouble free and could replace the Jandy lights.  Can anyone here shed any light on a brand of new pool lights I could consider?  And where I could purchase them from?  Thanks for your help.  I appreciate it.

Footsox