Hydropool 670 self clean OH randomly

Not sure if anyone can shed any light on this intermittent OH situation, .

it can be ok for weeks then I notice my electric smart meter showing some high electric consumption for what is on to then wander out in the garden and can hear the pump running and the display showing as cooling.

When this happens you cannot turn the pump off using the normal buttons you have to turn off the main power supply and leave it half hour turn it back on and alter one of the electric configuration settings which reboots the display and then change it back. It will then be ok for around 4 -6 maybe even 8 weeks.

It’s been doing it for some time but the engineer call out fee is high given it maybe a no fault found as it’s intermittent.

When it’s not in use I run it at 28oC but noticed it’s at 31oC so 3 above, bit when I’m running it at 38oC and this occurs it doesn’t take long for it to set the OH error and eventually turn off with the DO NOT EN ENTER MESSAGE

I can’t seem to find much online about these tubs from a testing perspective to give me any clues on where to look first 

Any thoughts appreciated 

You can see the button 2 is seeing it being pressed as the pump image starts scrolling but the pump remains on.

I have in the past been advised by a colleague where I purchased it to alter a setting in electric config change 32 to 33 and then allow the reboot - this has worked before as a work around to reset it continuously running but today this doesn’t appear to be working.

it has done this intermittently for a while but today it may have got stuck in this state, I will power it back up in the morning to see what it does after a few hours switched off.

it’s gone midnight here now and with it running all the time I have no choice but to turn off the main power supply as one it will overheat and 2 cost a lot of electric 

any further suggestions much appreciated as this is outside of warranty now (I think it’s a 2017 model year version)

I have taken a look inside the case behind the front cover but unable to confirm the relay in question, that was my thoughts a relay is stuck as the display image stops circulating but pump remains on. I have motor trade background and on cars relays are either on the PCB or removable.

the pump that remains on is the furthest right when standing in front on control panel side and I did see a box on here with 4 screws inside is some screw type connections and a white cylindrical part with only 2 white wire connections.

can you advise where the relay is exactly?

14 hours ago, bluematt1 said:

I have in the past been advised by a colleague where I purchased it to alter a setting in electric config change 32 to 33 and then allow the reboot

2 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

or it thinks it has a 24 hour circ pump in the config settings and is running the main pump like a 24H circ pump.

You have been into the LL settings. Have you eliminated the possibility that you might have the wrong LL number programmed and it thinks it has a 24H circ pump.

Post photos of equipment area, Circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover if it has one... and any photos you might think will be helpful.

I have taken a look inside the case behind the front cover but unable to confirm the relay in question, that was my thoughts a relay is stuck as the display image stops circulating but pump remains on. I have motor trade background and on cars relays are either on the PCB or removable.

the pump that remains on is the furthest right when standing in front on control panel side and I did see a box on here with 4 screws inside is some screw type connections and a white cylindrical part with only 2 white wire connections.

can you advise where the relay is exactly?

I have looked within the settings and nothing is shouting out like you describe, I have gotten a couple of screen shots and areas I’ve mentioned previously within the cabin 

The setting I’ve altered previously and always put back is where you see number 32, this was advised previously when I had a relay stuck area in the past like the attached but it has worked for sometime altering this but yesterday and today no joys.

it is like what ever has stick contact wise is not releasing thus the pump is running all the time, being a self clean these (pump 1 &2) come on / off twice a day as you know for the self clean but when pump 2 has come on it’s stuck on and what ever controls this isn’t releasing.

after a period of power off during the restart pump 2 should run then pump one and they obviously should both switch off.

I think we can rule out an incorrect setting with it thinking it should run for 24 hours at this stage.

we haven’t had the relay stuck error that was some I captured a while back and the reset I mentioned overcome it 

5F6E518C-A411-4EDF-8DDE-EAA3A79AF279.jpeg

62FA246D-6420-4B11-958F-2240B51497A1.jpeg

6516266F-8555-4E7E-AA00-D337737F6B97.jpeg

FCEB2C39-0790-4BA5-B26E-1970D7F07E37.jpeg

883EC240-44E2-4BAB-B891-58A5B5F41608.jpeg

C151DE21-2AB2-4EAD-8924-02E04D4E5F36.jpeg

E328A07B-8A7F-4B90-94AE-174390C3E1E2.jpeg

ABF248A7-1DAF-41D6-862D-ED750BE54340.jpeg

4BFE4134-7D14-4157-AA19-2F31D11A269B.jpeg