Air leaking from bubble skirt - when inflating

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 2:18 PM, Paula morris said:

No I didn't 

I have raised it with Layzspa, but I have only 6 months warranty and I have had the spa for 8 months ,so not holding out too much hope, also you are the only one that replied   How long have you had yours?

Hi Paula. 
if it’s a small hole say 1” you can fill the tub with water way over the bubble skirt until the bubble skirt fills with water.

then try inflating tub, the pressure of the water usually stops the air leak unless the hole is really big.

Hope this has helped.

• 1 month later...

Did you guys ever sort this, I have the exact model with the exact issue, turning on the jets inflates the hole thing to the point were its dangerous for the rest of the seems, its currently unusable, I can tell exactly were the hole is, i was going to repair it myself but after seeing this post, I wont because its still under warranty and by the sounds of it is a defect.

• 1 year later...