Repair question 2005 Jacuzzi 375 w

Joseph2

So I am sure that I can make the repair myself I am just not sure what all the parts are that I would need.  I thought that I would be able to pull the plug type thing in the t out but I was not able to as it it glued in.  So that means I will have to cut from the large flex pipe and replace all the pvc.  The items that I don't know are called are the T itself since that looks like a smaller size coming out the top, and the piece that fits into it.  I know that it had a reducing nipple coming out the top as that is what connected to the clear piping.  Could someone tell me what those parts are called so that I can buy them?

Thanks!

1372153599_IMG_02641.JPG

1932542554_IMG_02651.JPG

http://elmsalesandequipment.com/product-catalogue.htm

Reducing Tee 2" x 2" x 1"...page 60

Barb Adapter # 10 page 62... I am assuming the line coming off the Tee is 3/8" hose 

2" coupling sxs page 59

2" pump union Sweep Ell 45 degree.. page 98

Ell 45 street s x spg... page 58

1/4 pint 725 glue page 67

you will also need a 6-10" piece of 2" flex or ridged tubing/hose. 

When you cut the flex hose you will be 3" to short so you need to add the 2" coupling to the flex and have the other end of the added hose go into the Tee. You have to be exact so it mates up with the pump true and flush or it won't seal to the pump so start by putting the pump union on first and work your way back to the flex. Always good to dry fit before glue if possible. The glue I posted dries instantly so you have to be sure and you have to be quick to align it all up properly.

• Like 1