Gecko XM SC ER Error

Ricky1978

Hi all

Ive just tried to do the LLP again on my Gecko XM. I seem to keep getting the SC ER error message. I’ve searched and found that it has the following advice on the Gecko site 

“Every time a low-level option is changed, the system must “learn” the currents associated to each output/load. During this learning process, the device(s) connected to OUT8 (direct output, no relay) must be disconnected (or off). If not, the system will report this error. Once the load is correctly disconnected, a press of any key reset the learning process again. Once the learning is finished, the accessories connected to OUT8 may be reconnected. “

What accessory do I need to disconnect to do the LLP? I have a pump, blower and light and heater. Which of these meets the description regarding ‘OUT8’?

thanks in advance

3F91473B-9C21-46E6-81FA-0943312238AA.jpeg

SC-ER is a system learning error. Out8 should be if you have a component that is connected to DI. That is for direct output components such as in.play, Audio/video accessories located top right opening beside RH connection but yours does not have anything plugged in to that spot so not sure where you go from here. Here is the Tech manual: https://spacare.com/productimages/pdfmanuals/Gecko/Service_manual in_xm.pdf

Gecko Tech support: 1-800-784-3256

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi CanadianSpaTech

You’ve been extremely helpful on my various Gecko spa pack questions so wondering if you can assist further. Following on from the error above I’ve decided to try a new pack. I’m replacing the XM with an XM2. Do you happen to know if the LLP settings are consistent (so LLP 2 will be the same settings on both packs)?

Ive looked at the tech guide for the XM2 and it doesn’t appear to have a blower set for LLP2 which makes me think they are different.

The tub is a fairly old Coyote Drifter.