Function of the Jets

John HB

Thinking of buying a reconditioned (?) Hot Springs spa but a bit overwhelmed about the number and purpose of all the jets. Occurred to me that someone somewhere must have done a rundown of the jets and what they do. Does anyone know where I'd find such a diagram? Thanks

Hotspring's biggest claim to fame is their proprietary motomassager jet.  Only available in their Highlife class tubs (and two Hotspot tubs: SX and TX) - my favorite jet in the tub, nothing like it from any other brand in the industry.    A hotspring without motomassager jets isn't a hotspring in my book haha.

Hot_Spring_Moto_Massage.gif.dd6b2d0c939bfb0838a067be5b393f76.gif

All other jets in the spa are pretty standard affair you'd find on other tubs: blaster jets, spinning jets, and sparkle jets.  I replaced all the larger blaster jets in my tub with spinning jets for a bit more action in the water when my wife is hogging the motomassager lounger in our Jetsetter.

• Like 1