2 speed pump cutting out

HELP REQUIRED PLEASE. 

I am at my wits end. 

I bought a hot tub that was under 1 year old from someone.. ever since it was installed ive had problems. The company who it was originally bought from refuse to help as it wasnt moved with them. Had i known id keep the warranty i would have happily moved it with them.

It has a balboa bp200g2 control pack with tp500s top panel. Run with 1 x  2 speed  pump. 

It heats up fine but when you run the high speed jets they run for about 10 minutes then cut out. I can restart them but they only run for a further 3 minutes and cut out again. 

I have had an engineer out who cant figured out the issue. He said as a last resort replace the control box.  I did this and its still got the same fault. Ive disconnected the light,av, ozonator and still the same issue persists. It used to say "flo loss error" but now doesnt say anything just shuts the pump off high speed constantly. Ive also taken it off 32amp and pluged it in to test the electrics. Still the same problem. 

I'm thinking new pump???? 

Any thoughts would be gratefully received. 

This is very stressfull. 

😒

Sounds like it might be getting to hot. When it cuts out can you put your hand on it for more than a second. Post a photo of the equipment area. If you remove the front panel and can see the pump leave the panel open so it can get cooler air and see if it still cuts out. Is the spa sunk in a deck?

• Like 1