Sundance pH / ORP Onboard Probes?

I've been curious for years now about what I believe to be a once available option or planned add-on to the Sundance spa systems. I have a 99 Sundance optima, and the LCD display has available a "pH" and "ORP" indicator, presumably meaning that there could be pH and ORP probes added to the plumbing at a later date and hooked up for ultimate convenience. I've searched around but can't find any info on it. Interestingly, my spa has a new "sentry 850" motherboard installed in 2016 (but with original touchpanel/LCD), and it looks like the "pH/ORP" indicator is lit up by the same bit that indicates the optional filter change/clean interval has been reached, which is a new feature for this version of 850 board installed.

Anyone have experience with Sundance onboard probes, if they ever existed? I dream of having an online ORP probe with automatic liquid chlorinator addition!

• 2 years later...

Did you find out anything about your question. I have same problem. Put in new board and now Ph/orp in blinking on my display. Old board as well as new board has a spot for that  sensor to plug in to but was never an option added to mine. Obviously there is a way to program that option off so I it doesn’t blink on the display but there is nothing online on how to do that or in the basic owners manual.