Dynasty Tub/ Gecko Spa Pack or Topside display issue?

duadar8

Picked up a 2017 Dynasty Leeward from a neighbor (my first hot tub). Got her cleaned out and wired up. Display is lighting up and running various displays on a continuous loop. When it gets to the - - - screen it will occasionally click when the heater is lit up (doesn’t show heater every time when running through at which time you don’t hear a click). Adding photos to show each screen.... I’ve ran it this way for over an hour, nothing happening. Curious if anyone knows if that’s a failed spa pack or a topside display. None of the buttons work during this.

576AD668-FDB6-4601-B71C-F95DFEE9AFE5.png

52AED16D-BCCF-47F5-98A9-6FAAD152475C.png

BF2BA248-16D0-4781-985D-9463C7F7247E.png

606C3AAD-B593-447D-9921-312FA5BA141E.png

D6D25CBE-0146-4657-9C78-DDEFA48BF232.png

NJ.... think I’m gonna just go the new pack route. Should get us up and running sooner and it’s something I would be comfortable doing myself. Going to hold on to the old one and send it out for the repair as a backup. Thanks again for the reply.

@duadar8 What's your spa serial number. If you go to https://dynastypartsxpress.com/ and key in your serial number it will give you the spas original build sheet and a parts list of every part and part number in your spa. Would be nice if all MFG's did this. Repair cost by professional is likely under a couple of hundred.. replacement if you can find one is likely around $750. If you can find someone local to repair it would only take a day or 2. Shipping new might take a week or 2.

Been on that Dynasty site with serial number a few times, great resource... but they are pricey (for spa pack at least). Found new spa pack for $330 which is a replacement for the one that’s currently in there (part number is a direct replacement for the current one I have... guess it’s been updated a little). We’ll see about shipping speed; I am going to call the company later today and make sure they have in stock. Another online retailer claims they have in stock, so can go through that route if it’s held up too long.

After bouncing around asking a bunch of companies about stock (few getting back to me).... found out these are all back ordered with a 4-5 week wait all the way up to 3-4 months. Decided to go with the 4-5 week quote; and just received an email that it shipped out today (one day later).