2005 Sundance Cameo Lounger Seat

alibaba

Hello! I picked up a used Sundance cameo from 2005 for free with a burnt up controller board. I replaced the board and got it wired up by an electrician and everything seems to work great except the jets in the lounger seat. I have looked at the manual for anything on it but can't find much outside the diverters which I have already tried to mess with. Anyone else had a similar struggle with their hot tub? Thanks!

What about the jets in the lounger?

Each jet is individually adjustable by turning the face. Old ones tend to stick.

There could be 2 pumps in that spa, with one for the lounger. Perhaps you have a pump not working or a blown fuse.

Post a pic of the circuit board, wiring diagram, and equipment area.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.

None of the jets have any power except the air jets when toggled. I am able to rotate them but no actual water seems to come through. Actually the neck jets actually feel like they are sucking a bit in.

Heres the board and breaker. Both pump buttons on the control panel operate fine and I can hear pumps on both side of the hot tub kicking on when I actuate the buttons.

51C6740B-DA7A-40EA-A63A-860A068CBA20.heic AEB2111E-3C50-4566-88A9-0CE592CBD6B3.heic

Pics are unavailable.

If you can hear the pump running but it isn't moving water then it is a flow restrictions or bad pump. Check for an air lock by loosening the pump union slightly. Check inside pump front for obstructions or broken impeller. Remove diverter and check for broken flap valve beneath.