Wellis venus only 1speed both pumps

kentub

Just had this Spa installed and powered up. It is running off 32A supply but ive noticed despite the spec saying 2 pumps with 1 having 2 speeds, neither pumps change speed on 2nd press of pump 1 or 2. Im guessing its in 16Amp mode or something? Any advice on how i enter service mode or dip switch?

I noted the main unit is a Gecko IN YE3 H3.0 unit 

Thanks

Make sure you are working off the European tech book. It is a IN.YE3,,,,CE (The CE is Europe)

Tech Book Available Here https://www.yseries.ca/docs-ytye    Download the Quick Start Card for the YE3-CE

Verify that the pumps are one speed or 2 speed by looking on the white tag on the pump motor. It will say RPM and a number for 1 speed if it has RPM and 2 numbers it is a 2 speed...or look at the AMP draw and again if it only has one number...say 12 AMP it is single speed if it has 2 numbers...say 12.0 (hi speed amp draw)/3.2 (Low speed Amp draw) it is a 2 speed.

Check the lower level programming (the LL number) and match the Quick Start Card page 2

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

Make sure you are working off the European tech book. It is a IN.YE3,,,,CE (The CE is Europe)

Tech Book Available Here https://www.yseries.ca/docs-ytye    Download the Quick Start Card for the YE3-CE

Verify that the pumps are one speed or 2 speed by looking on the white tag on the pump motor. It will say RPM and a number for 1 speed if it has RPM and 2 numbers it is a 2 speed...or look at the AMP draw and again if it only has one number...say 12 AMP it is single speed if it has 2 numbers...say 12.0 (hi speed amp draw)/3.2 (Low speed Amp draw) it is a 2 speed.

Check the lower level programming (the LL number) and match the Quick Start Card page 2

Thankyou very much for your time and information here i will check as you suggested and report back

OK many thanks that helped i see i had to hold Pump1 or P1 for 30 seconds. Took me to LL which was set to 1. 

Set it to 9 and rebooted - seemed to change to other pump for circulation for few mins then P1 didnt work at all only P2 (Single speed)

Same for Level 10 - and i kept seeing 'FLO' in the display.

Reset it back to LL1 now P2 which is the Pump for the recliner has double speed! I expected it the other way round, the two seated corners to have double speed. 

Not sure why reverting back has now enabled double speed. No idea.

Maybe i will leave it for Hot tub company when they are back from easter to look at thanks.