2007 Hot Springs Spa (Prodigy) - getting power but dead in the water

Great forum...read a lot of posts in an effort to self-diagnose, but need some advice.  Moved into a new house, complete with a nice, but non-functioning, 2007 Prodigy, 120V/20A service.  GFCI at end of plug seems good (green light) and I'm getting 120V to the black/white wires on the relay board, and the black/white and black/red wires on the main circuit board.

Beyond that, there is nothing going on at the spa controller and no lights on the circuit board (if there even are lights on the board itself).  Previous homeowner suspected spike from lightning strike may have done in the electronics, so I'm prepared to replace the circuit board and/or spa controller head.  My question for you all is if there is any way to determine which of those 2 components may be bad?  I've removed and inspected the circuit board and see no obvious damage.  Don't know if one of the large black Omron fusible links (may be incorrect term, sorry) may have gone bad.  I've read of people soldering in replacements on this forum.

Hopefully attached pictures are helpful.  The local Hot Springs franchise is 10 days out on service calls and I suspect they're going to tell me what I already suspect,. At this point, I'm just trying to determine which component is likely the low hanging fruit.  I greatly appreciate any advice.

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention is that the tub is empty.  I'm hesitant to fill the tub until I know the spa can be revived.  If there are buit-in sensors that detect the presence/absence of water before allowing any functionality, the next step would be for me to fill it up, but I've not been able to determine that that is the case.  I certainly would not run it dry...just would like to see some activity/indicator light on the controller to know I'm heading in the right direction.

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_1099.thumb.jpg.84d36db7e85cba4f02e3804ea035fb0c.jpg

RDspaguy....it was indeed the control board...thank you very much for pushing me in the direction of my suspicion.  Bought a new one, installed it and getting power.  The tub is now filled (discovered I had a leak at the heater end cap...that has also been replaced), and pump and jets are working.  One remaining concern.  In the main compartment, there is a clear vinyl hose that loops up and back down.  One end is connected straight up to another short clear hose that has a check valve installed.  That feeds into a PVC tee that has spa line running left and right.  The other end connects horizontally to a spa line running to the left.  The concern?  That PVC tube just has a bit of water resting at the bottom...the rest is air.  I'm assuming that should be filled with water but can't figure out how to accomplish that.  I don't seem to have air gaps anywhere else and jets are all working.  I would appreciate any advice.

IMG_1099.jpg