Overhead Power Lines?!

Has anyone had to deal with overhead power lines when putting in a hot tub? We have quite a small back yard and the power lines cross the back yard. They are high up but would be close to the tub. I don't know the rules on this or if I could even get them moved. Would I contact an electrician or would I need to speak with someone at the power company? Be great to hear thoughts if anyone's had to deal with this issue before. Thanks 

I deal with this building pools. It's expensive.  We usually have to get the electrician to rough in a new weatherhead amd drop to the meter then he calls in power company amd they move the existing feed to a new hanger amd reconnect the service. Its cheaper if the feed shortens up, if they have to do a new drop from the pole to house some power companies make the end user pay that too, adds quite a bit to a couple grand job

I can't see why you would have an issue with a portable spa, unless it has to be installed by crane. If the wires are so low that you can reach them from your spa then they are too low without a spa. I have never, in 26 years, had to have an electrical service moved to install a tub. Maybe a plug or disconnect, but not main power.