No heat from Jacuzzi Winchester but it has power?

So I recently purchased a pre-owned Jacuzzi Winchester model Spa. Last weekend I finished the electrical from my main breaker and completed the wiring, filled the spa per the suggested method, and waited several hours for the water to heat up but nothing. The circulation pump turns on, and I can get both pump 1 and pump 2 to operate just fine but no heat. The indicator light on the topside controls shows that the heater is on. 

I tested the voltage coming into the spa. This is one of those models that does not use a neutral, only two legs of 120 and a ground. Testing across both hot legs gives me 240 into the control panel but when I test voltage across both element terminals I get nothing. When I test from the ground block to the heater terminal A and B, I get 120 at both of them but combined, I get zero. 

I did replace the original 5.5K element anyway and the results were the same. Testing resistance across the element shows about 10.8 ohms. 

Anyone have any ideas on this one? I hate to just keep throwing money at the problem but I think my next step might be a new controller board. 

Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

No errors on the control board that I can see. When the HT first power on, it flashes "554" on the LED which I understand is the firmware version, followed by "888" which is a normal condition. Once the circulation pump starts, the LED will display "ICE" which I understand means the water temp is bellow 55 degrees. 

I took some pics and after looking closely, I am starting to suspect a bad relay. If you look closely at the first pic, the circuit board looks sort of burnt or chared a bit, or maybe I am just seeing things. 

20210318_165131.jpg

20210318_165106.jpg

20210318_165110.jpg

20210318_165229.jpg

20210318_165351.jpg