Jump to content

What type of pool anchor is this?

Recommended Posts

Just moved in to an older home with these anchor sites. There is no pool cover that came with the home. Can anyone point me in the direction of what type of anchor to use so I may get a new pool cover?


many thanks 



Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmythegreek said:


T-bar? I used to manage a bar by that name, and that was all the "waitresses" wore (another name for thong, aka butt-floss). 😉 That was an interesting job...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know the name, but the cover, not really a cover, more like a spider web over the pool. When i first saw one i thought, who is that going to save? Deck chairs?  You would install it, then there was this kind of pulley system and you would pull it and the cover would tighten up and come off the water.  Looked like alot of work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...